Day 01:- Delhi local visits: On arrival at Delhi pick up from railway station/ airport transfer to hotel, after fresh up proceed to visit sightseeing includes Red fort, Parliament Bhavan, Birla mandir evening visit Akshardham temple and night stay.
Day 02: Delhi – Manali: After breakfast proceed to visit sightseeing post lunch checkout the hotel proceed to Bus pickup point (PICK UP FROM PALIKA PLACE NEAR RAMA KRISHANA METRO STATION AND REACH MANALI BETWEEN NEXT DAY IN THE MORNING). Travel overnight by Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali.
Day 03:- Manali Local Sight Seeing:- On arrival check into the hotel. Afternoon proceed to half day city tour visit Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Village and Tibetan Monastery, evening free to explore shopping mall of Manali. Dinner and night stay at hotel.
Day 04:- Rohtang Pass Up To Snow Line (Distance: 52 Kilometers.):-After Breakfast drive to Rohtang Pass. Full day excursion visiting Kothi Village, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang pass (Up to Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall), enjoy skiing full day.
Day 05:- Manali – Kullu – Manikaran (Distance: 90 Kilometers.):-After breakfast drive to excursion of Kullu and Manikaran. Enjoy the rafting and Kullu market, later return to Manali. Evening leisure and explore the town on your own, back to hotel dinner and night stay at hotel.
Day 06:- Manali – Delhi (Distance: 570 Kilometers.):-After breakfast check out from the hotel and enjoy Piccadilly Cinema (12:00 PM to 3:00 PM). In evening at 04:30PM travel by AC Volvo from Manali to Delhi full night.
Day 07: Delhi shopping and return: After fresh up and breakfast proceed for shopping , evening drop at airport or railway station for return journey.
Cost of the Tour:
Extra person cost
Note: Above mentioned cost is per person only
- Transportation by A.C. Vehicles
- Twin/ Triple sharing accommodation with breakfast at hotels.
- Fuel charges, Driver rewards, Tollgates and Parking charges.
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare
- Any Portage at Airport / Railway Station and Hotel tips, Laundry, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, Camera free and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusion.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing except mentioned in cost inclusion column.
- Any meal other than those mentioned above itinerary
- Anything not specifically mentioned in Your ‘Package Price Includes Column.
|Policies Terms And Conditions|