Day 01: Bangalore: Pick-up from Bengaluru Bus stop, transfer to Hotel. After fresh up proceed to visits: Cubbon Park, Bull Temple, Tippu palace, Visveshwaraiah Industrial & Technology Museum, Vidhana Soudha, ISKCON & Lalbagh Temple and night stay.
Day 02: Bangalore- Mysore: After breakfast – Departure to Mysore (140 kms. / 2.5 hrs.), enroute visit Bannergatta National park and Sivannasamudra waterfalls, on arrival transfer to Hotel and night stay.
Day 03: Mysore- Coorg: After breakfast proceed to Madikeri/ Coorg (130 kms. / 3 hrs.), en route visit Golden Temple (Tibetian monastery) on arrival transfer to Hotel. After fresh up visit Talakaveri (The principal river is the Kaveri-Cauvery), Raja seat Mantapa, Abbey falls, Omkareswar temple and night stay.
Day 04: Coorg- Mysore: After breakfast drive to Mysore. En route visit Irruppu waterfalls. On arrival check into hotel later proceed to visit Srirangapatna – Tippu Sultan’s Island capital (if time permits), Mysore Palace, Fort, Maharaja’s Palace and Sound & Light fountains at Brindavan Gardens and night stay
Day 05: Mysore- Bangalore drop: After breakfast checkout the hotel proceed to visit Chamundeswari Temple (Chamundi Hills) later departure to Bangalore. En route visit Sivannasamudra waterfalls. Evening drop at Bus stop/ Railway station or airport for return journey.
Cost of the Tour:
Extra person cost
Note: Above mentioned cost is per person only
- Transportation by A.C. Vehicles
- Twin/ Triple sharing accommodation with breakfast at hotels.
- Fuel charges, Driver rewards, Tollgates and Parking charges.
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare
- Any Portage at Airport / Railway Station and Hotel tips, Laundry, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, Camera free and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusion.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing except mentioned in cost inclusion column.
- Any meal other than those mentioned above itinerary
Anything not specifically mentioned in Your ‘Package Price Includes Column